Salary: £18k Basic +Uncapped commission
Contact: Trilly Martin
Recruitment Consultant – Technology & Life Sciences
This Successful Recruitment Company has been growing rapidly for the last 10 years and are now expanding even more due to the sheer amount of existing business they have acquired. They recruit into technology and life sciences sectors, which is a great opportunity as these industries are continuously developing due to advancing technical and scientific discoveries.
This company have been rewarded for their success and are known to have won awards for ‘Best Small Companies to Work for’ and ‘Recruitment Agency of the year’ for the past two years. They are looking for 10 new starters within the next three months. The ideal Recruitment Consultant candidate will have the following:
- 2:2 degree or higher
- Competitive sports background
- 6+ months work experience
- Money motivated and career-driven
- Positive attitude
- Be able to handle rejection well
Aspects of the position for the Recruitment Consultant will involve:
- Cold calling
- Business development/ attending client meetings
- Winning on new business for the company
- Writing job adverts
- Screening CV’s and calling potential candidates
- Prepping your candidates for interviews
- Negotiating salaries
- Communicating well between clients and candidates
The company perks include these and many, many more…:
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic offices with a bar
- Excellent work hard/play hard culture
- Football & Rugby office team
- Annual all-paid holidays for the top billers
- 1-1 training from the Managers with 5+ years’ experience
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Early 5pm finishes every Friday
- A supportive and rewarding environment and even more!
If you’re up for the challenge and want to push yourself and be successful, Recruitment is a career you should explore. If you have the relevant skills for this role, please send through your CV and we will take your application for the next step!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!