Salary: 23K basic + Commission
Contact: Beth Johnson
The recruitment industry is one of the most lucrative industries in the world, worth £32.2 billion and is constantly expanding with 9,900 new recruitment companies starting up in the UK alone every year. There is always a need for new talent within the market and our client has space for 6 x Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their team. They are a tech start-up with an office of 14 looking to make it to 20 by the end of 2018. They have plans to open offices in Munich and Paris by 2022, and have just moved into new offices in Canary Wharf.
You will be working alongside a Senior Consultant initially assisting them in providing candidates for their clients, the role will be mainly telephone based and you’ll be speaking to many different people daily. You will try to understand their career motivations, understand more detail about the market you’re working in and over time become an expert in your market.
Typical day to day responsibilities of a recruiter are:
- Screening CVs, cold calling, following leads, creating job adverts
- Identifying strong candidates and seeing them through the interview process
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Business development bringing on new clients for the firm
- Constantly growing your network, and have a big presence on Linkedin
- Attend client meetings and industry events
Recruitment is a great industry to be in if career progression is something that is really important to you. You can expect to be promoted from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Recruitment Consultant within 6 months of starting at the firm. Each promotion is based on how hard you work, with clear targets to meet – you are in charge of your career.
Within 2 years you can become a manager and have a team of trainee recruitment consultants working underneath you, training them and earning from their deals.
1st year – Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Consultant – OTE £40,000
2nd year – Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant – £60,000
3rd year – Managing Consultant £80,000+
- Brand new offices in Canary Wharf
- Fast-paced and buzzing office environment
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly social events (breakfast club, Christmas party, Summer party, all expenses paid lunches, company trips)
- £23,000 basic salary
- Free gym membership
- Trips to Vegas, Miami, and Ibiza
- Annual ski trip and even more!
What are they looking for?
Our client is looking for someone who has 2+ years of sales experience including B2B and telesales. If you are a fresh grad you should have achieved a grade of 2:1 or higher. Preferably you will have worked commercially alongside your studies.
- Preferably involved in a sports team or extracurricular activities
- Hard-working and switched on individuals
- Charismatic and good at building relationships
German, French, Spanish and Italian speakers are desired.
If you want to work within a company where you are the master of your success, then apply today for Recruitment!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process. RULE will prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!