Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Do you play competitive sports? Enjoy constantly pushing yourself to achieve goals? Love winning? Want to make £40K plus in a year? Considered recruitment?
Recruitment is a highly competitive industry which requires a sportsperson like mentality as you are competing against colleagues and external competitors to win business and place candidates. The more competitive you are the more money you can make!
My client is a highly specialist recruitment firm operating within the Finance sector tasked with placing CEOs, CFOs and other senior candidates into Investment Banks and Hedge Funds. The directors encourage entrepreneurship and support you, the employee, by providing excellent training and development programmes. They have also won numerous awards including: Best Small Company to Work for at the ‘Recruiter Awards’.
What’s in it for you?
As a recruitment consultant for my client you can expect the following:
- £23K base salary, plus uncapped commission
- First Year – £40K On Target Earnings
- Second Year – £65K On Target Earnings
- Third Year – £75K On Target Earnings
- Twice yearly holiday incentives
- Summer incentive for this year – IBIZA!
- Winter Incentive for 2021 – MERIBIL!
- Stunning office space
- Beer and Prosecco on tap!
- Rapid career progression
- Monthly incentives – Ascot, Go-Karting, Crystal Maze, etc
- Weekly drinks with the team
- Company Football/Netball team and even more!
The Day to Day
Working as a recruitment consultant with my client is quite varied. Day to day you will be doing the following:
- Calling prospective clients and confirming terms of business
- Cold calling candidates – screening and shortlisting based on client hiring requirements
- Advertising job vacancies on job boards and LinkedIn
- Managing the recruitment process
- Closing deals and making commission!
Who you are
- Degree educated from a top 100 university
- Played competitive sports to a high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!