Salary: £25k + uncapped comm
Are you a sales professional looking to get more out of your career? Recruitment Consultancy offers the BEST opportunities across the sales industry. You can expect to earn £45,000+ from your first year alone!
Progression is meritocratic and based on your input and results rather than the length of time in a business – this means you can expect AT LEAST one promotion per year. With every promotion comes £3,000+ pay rise on your basic salary, more responsibility, and more resources to be successful.
Job Role as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Business Development (lead generation, cold calling companies, networking events)
- Account Management (meeting with new and existing clients, client entertainment, building strong, long-lasting relationships with businesses)
- Headhunting (finding the best candidates in the market, engaging them, consulting them on their job search and market, ensuring you get them the best opportunities in the industry)
The Company you will be working for as a Recruitment Consultant: From opening their first office in London in 2009, they have now opened offices in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, New York and New Zealand and are looking to expand worldwide further over the next few years. They only specialise in high-end sectors where there is a lot of money to be earned; this includes Medicine/Life Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Finance and Construction. On a daily basis, you will have exposure to high-end professionals and businesses.
Package for a Recruitment Consultant:
- £25,000 starting basic salary
- £10,000 worth of training investment in your first year
- Uncapped commission (earning potential scales from £45,000 – £100,000+)
- 25 days holiday per year + 2 duvet days + all bank holidays + closed for 2 weeks over Christmas period
- Many company incentives such as equity in the business, free gym membership, company phone, travel allowance, monthly lunch clubs and two annual all expenses paid for company holidays and even more!
Experience required to be a Recruitment Consultant:
- Confident, articulate, switched on, business savvy, persuasive characteristics
- strong work ethic and resilient ‘get the job done’ attitude
- Proven track record of working hard
- B2B Sales Experience is preferable
Start date: Start interviewing now for start dates between now – February
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!