Salary: £20-22,000 + non-capped commission
Contact: Frankie Chantell
Recruitment is a bit like an equation:
Hard work + Personality + Resilience = Money & Job Progression!
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out how to do well as a Recruitment Consultant, but it does take a certain type of person, is that you? No prior knowledge is needed, just a will to do well and succeed. Interested? If so read below about an exciting prospect we are recruiting for at the moment.
Our client is a specialist in IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device recruitment. They are a dynamic, rapidly-expanding and ambitious business enterprise who is continually striving for progression and success; shown with their consistent 100% growth year upon year since 2010. They are looking for someone who is able to solve the formula above, so why not make that you!
The skills required as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Graduate Education – 2:2+ or 6 months+ sales experience
- A natural sales ability
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
What the job offers as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Starting salary of £20-22,000, non-capped commission from the outset
- Salary increase within 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £55,000+ in the first year; £100,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips: Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Lively social scene/events days
- Rapid career progression and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!