Salary: 25-28K Basic + Commission
This Recruitment Consultant role in the heart of London is not to be missed!
Salary of a Recruitment Consultant: DOE- £25k-£28k basic plus uncapped commission. OTE YR 1 £40k, YR 2 £65k YR 3 £100k+
(top billers in the firm are billing over £1 million of which they earn a third)!
Are you working in a sales role but don’t feel challenged?
Are you working long hours but not seeing the benefits in your paycheque?
Would you say you’re motivated, driven, hardworking and ambitious?
Want to take control of your career?!
The job of a Recruitment Consultant:
Recruitment is tough but isn’t any job that pays well going to be?
The great thing about recruitment is your ‘success’ is entirely down to you. The harder you work, the more success you will have. It’s a black and white industry where you will be told, bill this, we pay you that, bill that and you will be promoted to this and receive that pay rise.
Day to day duties of a Recruitment Consultant include:
- Speaking to candidates and generating market intelligence
- Interviewing candidates for their suitability to a role
- Writing tailored adverts to post online
- Identifying candidates to Headhunt
- Business Development- cold calling companies
- Building strong relationships with clients to maximise ongoing delivery of candidates
- Making deals and celebrating with the team!
Our client is a market-leading Technology recruitment firm operating within the Digital market. They were set up 5 years ago by 2 recruiters who had reached Director level for a FTSE business before they were 30!
5 years since inception and they have just under 40 employees. They are based solely in the UK currently but are looking to expand into mainland Europe and the US so there is so much potential for people coming into the firm.
They pay 33% of what you bill and with some consultants billing £300k + in year 2-3, that means some serious earning opportunity! £££ 😊
What are they looking for to be their next Recruitment Consultant?
- This role is perfect for someone working in a sales role that has limited opportunities Media Sales, Car Sales, Tele sales, Estate Agency etc. It’s important you understand the ups and downs of a sales role and have the commercial maturity to work to targets.
- A natural communicator who can speak to people at CEO level (not as scary as it stands, and you’ll get plenty of training so don’t worry)!
- Cheesy but a ‘work hard, play hard’ kind of person. These guys work hard during the week but like to celebrate come a Thursday night!
- Many people talk a good game- they tell the world how much ‘they want it’! Well, we want people ‘who want it’!
- Given the level they are working at in the Tech world, the ideal candidate will be polished and have a good level of education.
To find out more about this incredibly exciting opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant, get in touch to find out more ASAP
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!