Salary: Basic £20k OTE: £40k
Contact: Chris Moreau
Recruitment Consultant – Manchester
Located in Manchester, our client is a leading recruitment consultancy firm with demonstrated success and unrivalled earnings within the food, drink and FMCG sectors. Founded in 2002 this company prides itself on selecting and training the very best, in order to provide top quality client relationship and objective advice!
- Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and award-winning recruitment firm?
- Are you looking for fulfilment and to feel engaged with your work?
- Well if you’re a recent university graduate, or you have sales and commercial experience, recruitment could be for you!
Recruitment consultant Earning potentials?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First year – Base: £20k OTE: £40k
- Second Year – Base: £30k OTE £65K+
- Third Year – Base: £45k OTE: £100k+
What would make a good Recruitment consultant?
- Graduated with a 2:1 or higher or possess sales and commercial experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a ‘work-hard, play-hard’ attitude.
- Demonstrated success in dealing with deadlines and adversity.
- Have played a sport or some extra-curricular activity that makes you stand out.
- Open-minded with a great personality.
What benefits can you expect from a recruitment consultancy position?
- Great office space and brilliant culture.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.
- Great holiday targets (trips to the US, Germany and many more!).
- Team nights out regular socials.
- Industry-leading Training & Mentoring (Weekly training and regular 1to1 assessments).
What does a day in the life of a recruitment consultant look like?
- Client management
- Business development
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Attending client meetings to review current and possible job openings
- Matching the best candidates to client’s requirements
- Closing deals
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!