Salary: £20K base, £40K OTE First Year
Contact: Chris Moreau
Recruitment Consultant – London
Located in Central London, our client is a leading recruitment consultancy firm with demonstrated success within the Technology, Life sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. Founded in 2008 this company has consistently recorded £25M+ turnover in recent years and are now looking to recruit a new Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
- Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and award-winning recruitment firm?
- Do you want to be a future business leader and earn the big bucks?
- Recent university graduate looking to experience the UKs capital in all its splendor?
- If you tick all the above, recruitment could be for you!
Our client’s Awards:
- 74th in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100.
- Sunday Times top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016, 2017.
- Fastest growing recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors (Recruiter fast 50 awards).
Recruitment Consultant Earning potentials?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First year – Base: £20k OTE: £40k
- Second Year – Base: £30k OTE £65K+
- Third Year – Base: £45k OTE: £100k+
What would make a good Recruitment Consultant?
- Graduated with a 2:1 or higher.
- Demonstrated success in dealing with deadlines and adversity.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a ‘work-hard, play-hard’ attitude.
What benefits can you expect from a recruitment consultancy position?
- Monthly. Quarterly and Yearly incentives and holiday targets (trips to the US, Caribbean and many more!)
- Company phone, free gym membership and insurance packages.
- Team Nights Out & 4PM Friday finishes.
- Industry-leading Training & Mentoring.
- The Company has its own football, netball and volleyball teams.
What does a day in the life of a recruitment consultant look like?
- Client management
- Business development
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Attending client meetings to review current and possible job openings
- Matching the best candidates to client’s requirements
- Closing deals
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!