Salary: 24K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Beth Johnson
Recruitment Consultant Leeds
An exciting opportunity has opened for 4 people to join one of our clients based in Leeds. They work within the IT sector and have been running for over a decade, with a big client base included some big household names.
Our client is looking for people who have commercial experience whether this is in a different career but preferably in sales, or have worked alongside University – they are after the hard workers among us who will throw themselves into a job.
You will be working alongside other consultants, learning about the job and being hands-on with your training being mentored by the more experienced colleagues. The role will be mainly telephone based and you’ll be speaking to many different people daily. You will try to understand their career motivations, understand more detail about the market you’re working in and over time become an expert in your market.
Typical day to day responsibilities of a recruiter are:
- Screening CVs, cold calling, following leads, creating job adverts
- Identifying strong candidates and seeing them through the interview process
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Business development bringing on new clients for the firm
- Constantly growing your network, and have a big presence on Linkedin
- Attend client meetings and industry events
What they will offer:
- £24,000 basic salary plus bonuses
- Uncapped commission
- Investment in your training
- Offices in the heart of Leeds
- Incentives such as all expenses paid holidays abroad, lunch clubs, company socials and even more!
What they’re after:
- Commercial experience (second jobbers)
- 2:1 or higher from top 40 University
- Proved track record of success
- Extracurricular achievements
- Switched on and charismatic individuals
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!