Salary: 20k Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Tawnie Morrison
Recruitment Consultant – IT Banking
Our client was established by 2 proven recruiters. Having established themselves as global top billers for a multinational recruitment firm, they wanted to create something that a big firm could not provide- a personality. They want to be successful and provide a good service to their clients but without creating a ruthless sales culture often found in many recruitment firms. Their approach is very different with a dress down policy (keep suits in the office for meetings) and offices that resemble something more similar to a digital company rather than that of a recruitment office.
They offer excellent training and have people who are 2 years out of University earning close to six-figure salaries. They offer a ‘work hard, play hard’ environment and like to celebrate their success so have also created a very social company.
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant – IT Banking:
The role of a recruitment consultant can vary hugely but it will include;
- Winning clients who will look to hire people through you
- Negotiating terms
- Meeting clients to take job briefs and build relations within more relaxed environments
- Attracting candidates via advertising, headhunting etc.
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Closing deals
The above can seem intimidating but my client offers excellent training. You will receive a comprehensive scheme that will involve completing various modules that encompass both practical and theoretical elements.
- £20k basic salary rising in the first year
- Excellent commission structure- 1st-year realistic earnings £40k- 2nd year £80k
- Award winning recruitment training
- Corporate gym membership
- Incentive trips- the last one was California
- A sociable environment with weekly trips to the pub
- Many sports-based activities
The Ideal Candidate to become a Recruitment Consultant – IT Banking:
- Ideally, you will be a 1st / 2.1 graduate from Tope tier University
- You have many extra curriculum interests such as sport/drama
- Sales experience is handy but not essential
- You are sociable and outgoing
- You want to build a career and are focused on being successful
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!