Salary: 25K Basic + Commission
Contact: Chris Moreau
Rule Recruitment are on the lookout for bright and ambitious German Speaker to join our client as a Recruitment Consultant – They operate the forefront in the fastest-growing sector in the recruitment market!
Have you got great academics with a problem-solving mentality and a demonstrated ability to work as a team whilst taking ownership of your output and earnings? Then give your career a jump-start by applying here.
Experiencing exponential growth, our client is currently expanding into German and other European markets and needs candidates to join them on a fast-track course towards management and leadership. This offers a genuine possibility to travel Europe with a possibility to relocate to Berlin and Munich within 2 years.
Established in 2004, with headquarters in London Bridge and offices across Europe you will be amongst industry leaders, learning from their innovative techniques and revolutionary training. You will be expected to manage your own team with the first two years and create your own division within the first 4 years.
The responsibilities of your role as a Recruitment Consultant:
They currently have positions across SAP and Technology, Digital and Change Management. Predominantly your role with B2B sales in a dynamic fast-paced environment during which you will be expected to:
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Develop new business through networking, pipe-line sourcing and posting job-adverts.
- Manage existing accounts.
- Lead client meetings and take detailed job specs.
- Candidate matchmaking according to specific client requirements.
- Meeting targets and climbing sales leaderboards.
What can you expect to earn as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First Year – Base: £25k OTE: £40k
- Second Year – OTE £65K+
- Third Year – OTE: £100k+
What would make you a good Recruitment Consultant?
- Native German Speaker or aware of cultural dynamics in European countries.
- Achieved a degree with a 2:1 from a top 50 UK university or equivalent
- Competitive, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- You need to be tough, but friendly and have an ability to connect with anyone!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to help you deal with any candidate from the newly graduated to the more seasoned candidate.
Additional benefits you can look forward to when working in recruitment for our client:
- Straight-forward, uncapped commission structure.
- Regular travel and opportunities to relocate within the first two years
- Great offices located in Central London, currently expanding!
- Monthly and Quarterly Incentives and Birthday day off.
- A dress-down environment where the team comes first.
- Breakfast is provided every day, Friday lunches and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!