Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Victoria Robinson
Getting your first graduate job doesn’t have to be scary…
And even better, it can be well paid and rewarding too!
If you want more than a dull, “just a number” office job, recruitment could be the career for you.
The Role: Recruitment Consultant Entry-Level
If you want to work in an environment that promotes success, offers financial rewards and rapid progression, then look no further.
- You will be tasked with the placement of high calibre professionals within key client accounts, covering a vast array of sectors, from technology to financial services.
- You will attend networking events and carry out business development to expand your client base and build long term relationships.
- Alongside this, you will receive industry renowned training and a personal mentor to guide you through the first 12 months in the job.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- Confident, engaging and keen to develop, with a strong desire to hit the ground running in your new role.
- A born communicator – not afraid of engaging with new people.
- Degree educated, or strong A level/GCSE grades with some commercial experience (e.g. sales or a customer-facing role)
What’s in it for you as a Recruitment Consultant Entry-Level?
Forget working all hours under the sun to earn little to no money, you will be rewarded you for ALL your efforts.
- Average 1st-year earnings of £35,000 (reaching 6 figures by year 3/4).
- Incentive team holidays & nights out to reward your successes – think Ibiza, Barcelona, skiing in the Alps & a day out at Ascot.
- First-class training & development.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch with Victoria at RULE today!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
To find out more about how quickly you can progress in recruitment, check out our blog post!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!