Salary: £21-23k basic salary with uncapped commission
Contact: Matt Clark
Recruitment Consultant – Actuarial Sector
Our client is looking for a hungry, ambitious Recruitment Consultant to work for a specialist actuarial firm. If you are career-driven and money-motivated, this could be the perfect role for you!
Founded in 2012, our client turned over £10 million last year, a staggering amount for a company only 6 years old. Having already become specialists within the actuarial recruitment market, the company plan to enter new, niche markets and expand their business internationally.
The role offers the chance for a graduate to undergo one of the most thorough training programmes on the market and earn some excellent money in your first year in the role. When they say you can earn £35,000 in your first year they mean it! In addition, you will not be working every hour under the sun; they actively promote a healthy work-life balance and reward their employees extensively for their hard work.
The client you will be working for allow you to flourish through a meritocratic but entrepreneurial environment. There are no hardcore KPI’s or false promises with earning potential.
The role you would have as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Business Development and networking
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
The Job Offer
Success within the role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- £21-23k basic salary, with a competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
- Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
- Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
- Top Biller prizes – phones, watches, ipads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme.
- Prestigious offices
If you are thinking what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!