Salary: 20k Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Trilly Martin
Have you recently graduated from University and aren’t sure how to use your skills to find a job you enjoy?
Have you ever thought about using your entrepreneurial flair to start a business but are too scared to invest and don’t want the hassle of being self-employed?
Do you want to be in control of your earnings, continue to learn and grow and be promoted for your hard work?
The recruitment industry made revenue of over £30 billion last year and is showing no signs of slowing down. As a recruitment consultant, you basically run a business within a business by building a network of clients and candidates around you and making regular suitable matches where both parties are happy. As a recruitment consultant, the average earnings are:
1ST YEAR OTE £40,000
2ND YEAR OTE £65,000
3RD YEAR OTE £90,000
Recruitment Consultant – Your Responsibilities:
- Screening/calling CV’s and finding out a candidates skills
- Setting up interviews and helping your candidates prepare
- Cold calling
- Business development
- Meeting candidates and clients and building strong relationships
- Hitting targets and deadlines
Recruitment Consultant – The Skills needed for this Role:
- 2:1 degree or above from a top 50 University
- 6+ months sales or recruitment experience
- A positive will-to-win attitude
- Sports achievements
- A track record of high achieving
- Excellent communication skills
Recruitment Consultant – The Company Benefits:
- 22 days holiday per year
- A modern office in a central location
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission
- Dog-friendly office
- Reduced working hours on Fridays
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Paid for trips abroad 3 times a year and even more!
This company was founded 10 years ago, therefore, has a huge number of clients already and is successfully established within the market. This opportunity offers a fantastic training academy which is run intensely for 3 weeks by the Director.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to push yourself and be successful, Recruitment is a career you should explore. If you have the relevant skills for this role, please send through your CV and we will take your application for the next step!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!