Salary: £35-50K DOE + commission
Contact: Callum Baines
Salary: £35-£50k (DOE)
Rule is working with a global Technology Recruitment firm with 13 years of Tech industry experience and a number of well-established blue-chip clients.
The role advertised is that of a Principal Technology Recruitment Consultant.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a 360 Tech Recruitment role, covering European markets. This can be within any function of technology including, but not limited to; Software, Development, SAP, Cloud, AI, Workday, Infrastructure, Data etc.
Ideally, we are looking for somebody with a number of contacts/relationships which they can bring across in order to get off the ground running for a successful 2021.
This position will develop into a team leadership role with directorship on offer.
The successful Candidate: Principal Technology Recruitment Consultant
- An IT/Tech Recruitment background with a focus on European clients
- 3 years + experience in a 360 Recruitment role
- Proactive Business Development and Relationship Building skills
- Excellent Candidate and Client Management skills
- Self-motivation and a flexible, hands-on approach
What’s on offer?
- A reputable, long-standing, global brand
- Further development and training
- Flexibility and Autonomy
- An experienced, driven & friendly team
- Dual, Perm or Contract Desk (DOE)
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Realistic working hours, one day a month working from home and a 4:30 PM finish every Friday!
- Monthly lunch clubs and Quarterly office get together. Last company trip away was skiing in the Alps, previously Barcelona and Dubrovnik.
This opportunity is immediately available however the client will wait for the right person if notice periods or other circumstances are involved.
All applications are confidential and non-committal until it has been agreed your CV can be shared and the opportunity has been fully discussed.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!