Salary: £40-55K base DOE + uncapped commission
Contact: Noémie Pavy
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a senior recruiter to join an extremely successful team within a young Tech recruitment agency in the heart of London as a Principal IT/Tech Recruitment Consultant. You will bring at least 5 years’ experience in the Data, Software, Cloud or Change and Transformation space and you will demonstrate fruitful identifying of top clients and candidate whilst having a keen interest in Tech.
Your role will be varied and challenging, offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a meritocratic environment. And it will enable you to develop your skills by learning from some of the most successful IT recruiters in the UK.
Specific duties: Principal IT/Tech Recruitment Consultant
- Developing, maintaining, and growing existing relationships with candidates and accounts
- Actively contributing to the operation of an efficient, smooth-running division & team
- Achieving monthly and quarterly financial targets
- Business Development: following up on leads to get new jobs on and growing your portfolio of accounts.
- Proactively working to become an expert in your specialism area, identify industry trends and be the ‘go-to’ recruitment consultant in your space.
- Growing your network to a substantial level in your specialism area
- Creating a great employer brand strategy
- Managing the end to end recruitment process between clients and candidates
- Provide support & guidance to junior team members
To be considered for this position you will have:
- 5 years’ experience in Tech recruitment on a full 360 capacity
- Great knowledge and understanding of the data, software dev, cloud or change space
- A successful track record of past performance
- Excellent understanding of the recruitment process and proficiency in using ATS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This opportunity is available for a team player who understands the importance of collaborating with colleagues and managers in order to create an inspiring and successful environment to work in.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!