Salary: £25K Basic - 30K OTE
Contact: Conor Coles
Executive Search – Prestigious Graduate Recruitment Consultancy
Location: City London
Salary Year 1: 25K basic, 35K OTE
Our client is a market leader, based in central London, who are particularly focused on 5 subsectors within finance that include; accountancy & finance; debt & structured finance and private equity. The company was founded in 1989, and in this time they have built a reputation for delivering a quality specialist service which puts people at the heart of their business. Their success and excellence in the industry were rewarded in 2017 when the company won ‘the recruitment firm of the year’.
Executive search is largely a research-based role. It has the highest on target earning potential across all sectors of the consultancy industry. The position is a head-hunting role, therefore, your role will be to target companies with relevant individuals within them, actively market mapping, writing profiles of individuals, networking with industry sources and making candidate approach calls. The key to this role is to be able to develop and sustain relationships with high profile clients and mid to senior level business leaders.
These roles are very executive and the following companies only hire 2-3 people a year, because of this the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top 30 university
- Sales/cooperate experience; alongside working at a university
- Communication skills; the ability to handle interpersonal relationships
- Resilience; experience of overcoming obstacles
- Demonstrable interest in business
- Autonomous; self-starter who can deal with minimal guidance
- Results focused; a self-driven individual who is highly ambitious
What will your day to day look like?
- Undertaking primary and secondary research, including systematized relationship building and networking
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the industry, through actively market mapping, writing profiles of individuals, networking with industry sources and making candidate approach calls
- Preparing and producing client reports
- In the job vacancy in question, you will be gathering up a portfolio of what the client requires to fill the role
- Career progression; in this role you will have the potential to be quickly promoted to a consultant position
- Gain exposure to high profile individuals and clients such as BT & Sky
- High financial rewards with a competitive/uncapped commission structure
- An extensive 18-month training programme
- Prestigious offices in the heart of London and even more!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employees.
Realise your potential with RULE!!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!