Salary: £20-22K basic salary + uncapped commission
Contact: Michael McConnell
Only for the money motivated… – Recruitment Consultancy Grad Scheme
Can you prove it?
Well add substance to all of this chat and apply below!!
The company looking to hire come from humble beginnings; the CEO began the business from his spare room, but has grown at an astonishing rate; within 4 years they were in the Sunday Times FastTrack list.
This being the case, the type of person you need to be to work in such a successful environment is ambitious, competitive and have earning money as a key motivator for working hard.
The client works in IT, Engineering and Oil & Gas sectors, where they recruit the very best candidates into each field. The benefit for you is will be getting commission on deals worth £40-60k on a consistent basis and trust me your bank balance will be thanking you for making such a move. Not only that, but job progression is done on a meritocratic model. If you work hard and you make deals, you will be a wealthy team manager as quick as you like… it is as simple as that!
The skills required as a Graduate Recruitment Specialist:
- Graduate Education – 2:2 or higher
- A natural sales ability
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
The role you would have as a Graduate Recruitment Specialist:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
What the job offers you!
- Starting salary of £20-22k, non-capped commission from the outset
- Salary increase within 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £55,000+ in first year; £100,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes:
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips to places such as Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami, etc.
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Lively social scene/ events days
- Half day on your birthday!
- Rapid career progression
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!