Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Beth Johnson
Our client is a leading Life Sciences Recruitment firm that works globally to find the best talent for their market. They are looking for 3 trainees to join their company in the UK, with the chance to relocate to one of their other offices in Asia and Europe. If you are a fresh grad who hasn’t found their right career yet, alternatively you have some relevant sales experience in B2B sales/telesales then this could be the next career for you.
This company was founded in 2010 and has placed over 5,000 people across the globe – you could be the next person profiting from this…
With a £22,000 basic salary and the realistic goal of reaching £40,000 in your 1st year, this company can give you financial freedom and a healthy competitive sales floor and great incentives to go along with it.
What is recruitment?
Recruitment is a sales role – you are selling people to people. The right candidate will ideally be competitive, a great communicator and switched on.
- Source the hottest talent within recruitment by head hunting, creating job adverts, screening CVs and building your network
- Be commercially savvy and know your industry; this can help you win over new business and candidates
- Prepare candidates for interviews and help them with the whole interview process, being their first point of call and building trust
- Attend industry events to help build your network
- Pitch, negotiate and close deals to gain the commission and be a successful recruiter
What you’ll get:
- Uncapped commission
- World class training and mentored by top recruitment consultants within the company
- Great career progression (be promoted within your first 6 months!)
- Monthly incentives and quarterly socials
- All expenses paid holidays abroad for top achievers
- Free gym membership
What we are looking for?
- 2:1 or higher from a top 40 University or 1 year + relevant sales experience
- Will have commercial experience
- Motivated and proven track record of being resilient
- Sociable and out-going personality
- Ability to build relationships
- Part of a sports team
- Can speak a language (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin)
- Extra-curricular activities/achievements
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!