Salary: 20K Base + Commission
Junior Business Development Executive Position
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a Technology company as a Junior Business Development Executive (Sales).
For over two decades our client has provided specialist storage and memory solutions in an ever growing, fast-moving technology industry working directly with World Class manufacturers and Suppliers such as Samsung Electronics, Micron, Samsung Semiconductor, SK Hynix and Intel.
They boast of one of the most comprehensive offerings of product lines in the industry, including memory modules, client and enterprise SSDs, hard drives, rack and tower servers, SMB, Midrange, and enterprise storage, SDS, and enterprise server products.
Key milestones include:
- Ranked in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Awards 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Samsung HDD Premium Partner 2014
- Samsung Semi-Conductor Server Partner of the year 2016
- Verbatim Best Performance HDD 2016
- SK Hynix Partner of the Year 2017
- Dell EMC OEM Regional Partner of the Year FY ‘18
- Samsung Semi-Conductor Revenue Growth Partner of the year 2017
The Role – Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive role will have the below responsibilities initially for a 12 month period after which the role will develop to have additional responsibilities.
- Lead Generation through Telemarketing, working the M2M specific vertical databases including Data Centres, Managed Service Providers, Cloud Providers, FTSE 100 & 250
- Pitching the Enterprise Product portfolio including Storage, Software Defined Storage, Servers, Enterprise SSDs and DRAM
- Setting up Meetings and WebEx’s for our Vendors (Elastifile, StorPool, Infinidat, Dell OEM) so they can introduce their technology and identify live opportunities
Lead generation through telemarketing
M2M work directly with a number of World Class manufacturers and Suppliers. The focus for this role will be on generating leads using the M2M database through CRM vTiger. There will be a big focus on product training to ensure the candidate can converse at a sales level to be able to identify opportunities. Although we work on having a solid foundation of a ‘sales script’, we encourage full conversation as opposed to scripted calls! Current Databases are:
- Data Centres /MSP / ISP / Cloud Providers
- FTSE 100 / FTSE 250 / Top UK End Users
- Media Prospects
- Enterprise specific prospects
- Big Data / IOT
Pitching the Enterprise Portfolio
Working with Tier 1 Manufacturers, M2M offer best of breed technology – a mix of industry leaders and new generation disruptive technology vendors. The Telemarketing and Lead generation will be split between verticals but also specific projects for vendors which include:
- Elastifile – cloud-scale distributed file system, on-premises and in-cloud
- Infinidat – Flexible, reliable, high performing enterprise storage solutions
- StorPool – block-level storage for high-performance computing
- Dell EMC OEM – Server, Storage & Networking (Customisation, integration, specialist products)
- Samsung Semi Conductor / Micron / Intel – Enterprise server SSD & DRAM
Setting up Meetings and WebEx’s for our Vendors
The objective of the Telemarketing will be to identify opportunities and set up Meetings and WebEx’s for our vendors to attend and introduce their technology and to delve deeper into potential opportunities and requirements. From setting up the meeting and WebEx opportunities, we will then look to move this along with the vendor to more technical briefing, proposal stage, and closing business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience or an interest in Technology or keen to get into the
- Be able to take on a high level of training and retain product information
- Be confident, personable and persuasive as well as persistent
- Display professionalism at all times and under all circumstances
- Have the passion and desire for telemarketing and the patience for the demanding role
- Persist for 12 months to then develop further into the role and company
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!