Salary: £25-30K DOE + uncapped commission, zero threshold
Contact: Callum Baines
Our client is dedicated to becoming the number one supplier of talent within the Enterprise Software space globally! The market itself is worth over 360Bn worldwide and this is only increasing with rapid software growth. This client is at the forefront of providing the best talent to these businesses from sales reps to business development directors.
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, your role will entail headhunting candidates for Software businesses within the sales function. In order to place these candidates, you will be required to win new business for the company combining your efforts to complete the full recruitment lifecycle.
We are looking for brilliant relationship builders to give a great service to both our prospective clients and candidates!
This agency has worked successfully with some of the most interesting and fastest-growing companies across the Software industry, including; Snowflake, DataDog, Zscaler, Sprinklr and many, many others.
Your role as a Junior Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas by acquiring new accounts.
- Cold call and build relationships with prospective clients.
- Build and maintain a desk in the Software market.
- Acquire your own accounts in a designated sector and area of Europe from a top accounts list.
The ideal candidate (could be you!?):
- Passion for recruitment and sales!
- One year of experience working for a Recruitment agency (any sector).
- Interest in Tech is beneficial!
- Excellent at building relationships.
- A confident telephone manner.
What can my client offer you?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Great commission structure – no threshold
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free holiday between Christmas & New Year
- Birthday off work – (if it falls on a weekend either the Monday or Friday off)
- 1 extra day holiday per year capped at 28 days.
- Flexibility – work from home
- Vitality health insurance
- Casual dress down culture
- Regular company incentives including company holidays for high achievers, bi-annually
- Top training programme and annual individual learning budget allocated to everyone
- Company laptop.
- This role is based in Vauxhall, London.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!