Salary: £22-£25K Basic Salary
Contact: Callum Baines
A client of RULE’s are in the market for a Junior Marketing Assistant, the client is a tech start-up based close to Waterloo station in Central London. The product is an exciting video platform out to revolutionise the way interviewing is done across the recruitment sector! This platform helps recruitment professionals to engage with clients and candidates in a new and innovative way – using video!
This start-up is building an ambitious product which means you will have a lot of autonomy and input in this role, as the company grows, you’ll have room to grow with it!
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be responsible for managing the on-going outbound marketing efforts of the company, initially alongside a company who outsource the marketing but over time taking full responsibility. This will include:
– Creating brand awareness and developing this further with your own twist.
– Communicating with target audiences and building relationships with clients.
– Helping with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and also campaigns.
– Writing and proof-reading marketing literature for both online and print campaigns.
– Producing creative content including videos, adverts and blog posts.
– Running the company’s social media channels to enhance engagement (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB etc).
So, what are they looking for?
Characteristics like creativity and imagination spring to mind for this role, the company is not re-inventing the wheel but is selling an exciting and inventive platform so resourcefulness is a must!
– Experience in a marketing role within a commercial setting. Ideally 6+ months.
– A marketing degree is not essential but would be desirable!
– Experience using programmes such as Adobe, Photoshop and Microsoft office.
– Comfortable using social media with a demonstratable background.
– Excellent written and communication skills.
– Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple tasks – this is what joining a start-up involves!
Most of all we are looking for bubbly and fun people to join a great office culture and environment!
Starting salary of £22,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience.
Interested? Apply below!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process. We will prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!