Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
London’s largest Financial Recruiter are looking for Junior Head Hunter, by largest, we mean in terms of profit, client/candidate pool, and employee earnings.
We are not your stereotypical hardcore, over salesy recruitment company. Our high calibre clients simply would not respond well to this approach, so instead, we work in a consultative manner and focus on providing high-value service to every business we work with. Our consultants are driven by success and the idea of winning, so expect to join a team of hugely ambitious individuals.
Perks and Incentives – Junior Head Hunter
Take a look at our industry-leading perks:
- 35% Commission Structure
- Full Gym Membership
- 5* Incentives: Fully expensed holidays (Most recently: Croatia, Las Vegas, Ibiza and South of France)
- Mortgage Fund: We will help you buy your first property by making a 30% deposit contribution
- Student Loans Repayment: We will help you pay off your student loans within 3 years by making a 50% contribution
- Car Loan Option
Job Description – Junior Head Hunter
A junior head hunter is responsible for:
- Forging relationships with Investment Banks/Accountancy Firms and regularly consulting high calibre professionals, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Generating new business through business development
- Sourcing candidates through proactive headhunting and networking
- Candidate engagement; communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Continually selling to both candidates and clients throughout the sales process
- Dealing with salary brackets from £70,000 – £500,000 (This equates to min. £15k deal sizes)
Junior Head Hunter Requirements
A junior head hunter should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher from a Top 50 University (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience in a sales environment
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (you are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (Those who have played sport to a high level
Basic Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Commission: 35% of all deals closed
1st Year On Target Earnings: £40,000
2nd Year On Target Earnings: £60,000
3rd Year On Target Earnings: £85,000+
If you have what it takes to be a successful Junior Head Hunter, apply now!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!