Salary: £23-25K Base + Bonus
Contact: Tom Spink
Junior Client Services Manager
Are you great with people and like presenting/training others? Do you want to be in a fast-growing company that genuinely allows you to progress? How does a promotion in your first 6 months sound? If you are interested in this Junior Client Services Manager Role – Read on!
RULE Sales are currently working on an exclusive role with a Tech SaaS company that allows the person coming into the role to do absolutely no cold-calling, but still reap the awards of a Sales environment!
The company in question selling a software tool into Recruitment companies that allows them to do an array of things; like find the best candidates first, understand when potential clients are hiring and ensure they are one step ahead of the game!
The business has grown by 200% in the last two years and is looking expand yet further due to £Million investment – so could you be the person to take things forward? Find out how!
JOB SPECIFICATION – Junior Client Services Manager
You will act as the focal point of contact to clients; implementing the software into their system, ensuring it all works smoothly and overall, enabling them to get the most out of the tool. This role will involve being on the phone, doing video demonstrations and then actually meeting clients and training their recruitment staff in using the software. Although you are part of the Sales cycle, you will solely focus on the customer experience, so you will be completely removed from the ‘hard-core’ sales element of things. However, you do need to be on the ball and be willing to go above and beyond when the client does need your assistance.
The team are currently at 6 at the moment and you would be reporting directly into the Director who has a wealth of experience in both Recruitment and Client Services, so is well equipped to train you through a bespoke 1:1 training programme.
Desirable Experience & Characteristics for The Role (need some but not all of the following)
- Degree Educated – 2:1 or higher
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Focus on customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Happy to speak to clients on the phone, over video call and face2face
- Up for the excitement and journey involved in working for a start-up company
What’s On Offer?
- Between £23-25K Base + Bonus (realistically £27K-£28K 1st Year)
- Sublime offices in The Shard, London
- Ability to travel and work with clients abroad. Also, future opportunities to be part of offices abroad, with potential openings in the USA, Europe and the APAC region
- Working hours: 8:30-5:30, with an early finish on Fridays
- Sociable, dress-down environment
- Incentives: Lunch Clubs, Company Holidays, Team Building Exercises (recently went to the Crystal Maze!) and offer of shares in the company
- Promotions: Someone who performed well after 18 Months was promoted to a Senior CSM and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!