Salary: £26-35k Basic + Bonus
Contact: Chris Moreau
RULE have been tasked by an Innovative Saas firm to find their next London-based Internal Recruitment Partner. You’ll create and implement ground-breaking strategies to attract high-level industry and sales professionals from industry-leading organisations and early career forums.
Our client has just received their first million-pound investment so their top priority for the next 8 quarters is to grow!! As such, they want recruiters who adopt a “whatever it takes” mantra and hands-on approach to achieving targets and meeting company goals. They want dynamic candidates who have a genuine interest in human capital and a desire to manage and scale a team. You’ll see the direct result of the value-added you provide and a lasting impact on their fast-growing organisation.
About our Client
Our client utilises cutting-edge technology combined with an unrivalled industry network to support their clients around the clock.
- They have won best UK innovation
- The owners have scaled and sold their previous business (£50M valuation)
- Plans for international expansion
- Start-up culture, fun & dynamic environment.
Does this sound like the place for you? Read on and APPLY NOW!
Your responsibilities as an Internal Recruitment Partner:
- Work closely with hiring managers to adopt and implement hiring needs to drive strategy.
- Take ownership over the full recruitment process across key industry forums and professional service firms. This includes:
- Onsite and offsite recruitment events.
- Targeted research, referrals and sourcing activities.
- Sourcing and Screening
- Advise on market trends and create innovative brand engagement creation & monitoring processes to support brand engagement and hiring needs.
What to look for in your role as an Internal Recruitment Partner:
- £26-35k Basic + Bonus
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires.
- Opportunity to test creative pipeline development initiatives, identify areas for improvement across the recruitment life cycle and influence change.
- Interest in working directly with stakeholders to define and refine processes and deliver quality hiring results.
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on developing your own team and working within the broader recruitment function to reach collective goals.
- To join a growing team with an opportunity for role expansion as the firm continues to scale.
What will qualify you for an Internal Recruitment Partner:
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by bachelors or higher degree)
- 2+ years in corporate recruitment, Saas or sales professional recruitment experience preferred, agency or executive search considered!
- A mature confident and tenacious personality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in developing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw strategic insights from recruitment data.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!