Salary: 60-80k Basic + 10% Bonus
Contact: Chris Moreau
Our client recognises their people as their greatest assets, they are integral to the service they provide. As an Internal Recruitment Manager in their London office, you will build and manage a team to identify, attract and hire world-class talent.
Your team will focus on Client Services recruitment, the revenue-generating function of their business. You can expect to implement innovative and creative strategies to recruit impressive students from high-calibre universities and early career talent from professional services firms across Europe.
Our client’s most successful people embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and welcome the opportunity to ‘roll up their sleeves’ to achieve goals. They want dynamic candidates who have a genuine interest in human capital, who want to manage and scale a team, and who’s ready to make a lasting impact on their fast-growing organization.
About our Client
They provide global investment and business professionals with tailored access to business expertise from all industry-verticals across the globe. With them, decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts, providing qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Our utilises cutting-edge technology combined with a global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, to support their clients around the clock. Our client regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Does this sound like the place for you? Read on and APPLY NOW!
Your responsibilities as an Internal Recruitment Manager:
- Talent story: partner with the leadership team, hiring managers and other stakeholders to continuously refine our client’s employee value proposition and position in the talent marketplace.
- Talent attraction: remain up to date on hiring trends, implement creative strategies and run new initiatives to build a high-volume pipeline of top quality recruits.
- Digital reach: Focus specifically on digital campaigns and talent attraction initiatives to identify, engage, educate and evaluate candidates from all geographies.
- Pipeline management: closely monitor candidate progression, success profiles, time to hire and other key metrics to identify areas of opportunity within the talent pipeline.
- Candidate evaluation: develop a deep understanding of the client’s core values and key competencies necessary to roles. Assess interview processes on an ongoing basis to ensure they are hiring the best possible talent. Train new interviewers on evaluating talent across open roles.
- Candidate conversion: the constant focus on candidate experience to convert top talent to hires.
- Data management & ad hoc projects: maintain their ATS, generate reports, use data to inform strategic decisions across the recruitment life cycle and participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives.
- Act as a trusted partner to hiring managers and leadership team members to identify hiring needs and key candidate profiles.
- Participate in debriefing sessions to understand and refine hiring needs.
- Solicit feedback and review performance data on historical hires to drive strategic improvements in the talent attraction and hiring processes.
- Immediately manage a team of 5-5 Recruiters and Coordinators with expectations to grow this team over time.
- Evaluate, select, hire, onboard and train new team members.
- Manage performance review and professional development for your reports, including setting goals, delivering feedback, navigating compensation & bonus eligibility and identifying growth opportunities.
- Partner with a global recruitment team and participate in broad recruiting and firm initiatives.
- Conduct high volume interviews to generate a strong understanding of the talent market and candidate profiles.
- Own and delegate candidate management and administrative processes in partnership with your team, such as: screening applications and assessments, scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates, generating offer letters and preparing candidates for onboarding.
What you should be looking for in your role as an Internal Recruitment Manager:
- 60-80k Basic + 10% Bonus.
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires.
- Opportunity to test creative pipeline development initiatives, identify areas for improvement across the recruitment life cycle and influence change.
- Interest in working directly with stakeholders to define and refine processes and deliver quality hiring results.
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on developing your own team and working within the broader recruitment function to reach collective goals.
- To join a growing team with an opportunity for role expansion as the firm continues to scale.
What will qualify you for an Internal Recruitment Manager:
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by bachelors or higher degree)
- Native-level European language speaker, alongside Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- 5+ years in corporate or campus recruitment. Professional services experience preferred. Agency or executive search considered!
- Previous experience managing or delegating to junior recruiters, sourcers or coordinators preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in developing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw strategic insights from recruitment data.
- Excellent attention to detail and dependability.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!