Salary: 25-28K Basic + Commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Executive Search – Headhunter– Wimbledon Based!
Do you want to work for a thriving company leading the way within the executive search sector? Interested in working with the top 1% of candidates on the market? Want to make £40,000 in your first year?
The Candidate – Headhunter
To be suitable for the position the successful candidate should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- University degree from a top university – achieved 2:1 or higher
- Sales experience – e.g Estate Agency, Brokers, Insurance Sales
- Ability to work towards targets and perform consistently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition to create a successful career
- Can-do attitude and aptitude for learning
The Offering – Headhunter
Success within this role is measured in a multitude of ways, listed as some – however, this list is not exhaustive:
- £25-28K basic salary, plus attractive uncapped commission structure.
- First Year – £40K OTE
- Second Year – £60K OTE
- Year 3 – £80K OTE
- Annual holiday incentive – previous trips have been Las Vegas and Miami
- Bonus scheme twice a year for top performers
- Private Healthcare for all employees
- 10% Pension contribution scheme
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Excellent training programme and mentorship advice throughout your induction
- Offices located in stunning Wimbledon – avoid the sticky commute on the tube!
- Friday drinks with the team
The Role – Headhunter
The day to day of the role is varied. Primarily the basic elements you would be doing would include:
- Meeting and onboarding new clients
- Building upon and maintaining existing client relationships
- Business development – winning new clients through cold call prospective businesses
- Interviewing and screening candidates
If you would like to propel your career to dizzying heights, apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!