Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Contact: Conor Walker
Graduate Recruiter – Media, Technology and Creative Recruitment Consultancy
Fresh out of university and wanting to work in a relaxed atmosphere with people that you genuinely like? Want the career progression with matching great salary and benefits at a central London company without the ‘cut-throat’, high intensity, sink or swim atmosphere like a lot of Recruitment companies? This opportunity may be suited for yourself.
Our clients are an organically grown recruitment consultancy company based in the stylish Covent Garden region of London. Their specializing sectors include Media, Technology, Marketing and Creative meaning that no matter what your skillset and passion is there will be a team that you can fit into! Recruiting for internationally recognized brands such as Urban Outfitters, Facebook and McDonalds this company is now solidified its presence within the recruitment industry. And now they’re looking to expand…
If you want to join a small to medium business alongside dozens of other like-minded individuals in a non-corporate atmosphere and still make between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum then continue reading!
What will your day to day roles include as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Telecommunication Sales
- Building Client Relationships
- Candidate Management
What do you require to thrive in this role as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Determination and Gumption
- A friendly, laid back person that wants to work as part of a team
- Ability to pick up and adapt to a new industry and sector
- Confident and Articulate
- Ability to communicate effectively with people over email and phone
- To be naturally able to build relationships and rapport with people quickly and effectively
What are the perks of this role?
- Transparent career progression
- Industry leading commission structure
- Friendly, co-operative atmosphere with people that care
- Unrivalled, award-winning training to maximize your full potential
- Ability to grow the business and reach a managerial position within 2-3 years
Need to start your new career soon? Apply below and this time next week your life could have changed for the better.
Here at Rule, we help graduate’s like yourself realize their full potential. We will help you through every step of the process to make sure you are prepared for everything that is going to come at you!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!