Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Recruitment is a high earning, quick progression role. It is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to earn as much as possible, as quickly as possible. Many people will progress from the Graduate Trainee Recruiter level within the first 6-8 months.
In order to work in recruitment, you should ideally be:
- Educated to a Graduate level with a minimum of a 2:2
- Have some form of sales experience (no experience in recruitment is needed)
- Are sporty and happy working in a competitive environment
- You will be a money motivated individual who is not happy with just doing the bare minimum to get by and wants to maximise their earning potential as quickly as possible.
- Having a resilient character is a must for working in recruitment, as many recruiters will face set-backs they need to ensure that the Graduate Trainee consultant will not be downhearted by that setback and is happy to push them self to jump over that barrier.
The Role – Graduate Trainee Recruiter
As a Graduate Trainee Recruiter, you will be responsible for assisting recruiters in their day to day role by resourcing candidates and passing them across to recruiters. After the first 6 months of resourcing, you will then progress onto a recruiting position. Both roles offer a high reward for high output, which allows candidates to get out what they’ve put in by maximising their earning potential and moving up the ladder quickly on a day by day basis.
Salary of a Graduate Trainee Recruiter – £22,000+ with uncapped commission on top of base salary! All Graduate Trainee Recruiter have the potential to earn commission and bonuses on top of their salary! With a MINIMUM commission amount of £250 per deal resourced, with no upper limit on how much commission you can earn!
This combined with quarterly and annual bonuses totalling £30,000+, the earning potential is massive!
Our client has reported that their top biller, billed £600,000 in one year!!
Quick progression – moving from the Resourcer position to a consultant position within the first 12 months.
Working in a competitive, high energy environment with other, similar graduates.
- Our client is a recent starter but has made a massive impact in the respective market.
- They are looking to expand their office base to a secondary location in Manchester
- Beers and wine in the office every Friday
- Great working hours in a central London office
- Yearly trip
- Free breakfast
- Lunch clubs for target hitting members of staff
- Senior perks such as; share options, company phone contracts, early finishes and more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!