Salary: 20k Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
A Graduate Recruitment Consultant role is a role which offers a high reward for high output role which allows candidates to get out what they’ve put in by maximising their earning potential and moving up the ladder quickly on a day by day basis.
Salary – £20,000 with the potential of earing and extra £30,000+ in commission on top of base salary. With the average Graduate Trainee Consultant earning £43,000 in their first year.
Quick progression – moving from the Graduate Trainee Consultant position to a consultant position within the first 12 months.
Working in a competitive, high energy environment with other, similar graduates.
About our client:
Our client is a work hard, play hard company who have many incentive schemes to ensure their employees are getting the most out of the job and they are rewarding their employees for working hard.
With rewards such as;
- lunch clubs
- Office holidays
- Annual Christmas parties
- Gym membership
- Race day targets
- Fizzy Fridays (with a bar in the office)
- With OTE of £40-45,000, they reward their employees well. After reaching the consultant stage there is the potential to be earning £70,000+ with the top consultant in 2017 earning £72,000 after 12 months experience.
Working in recruitment is a high earning, quick progression role. It is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to earn as much as possible, as quickly as possible.
Many people will progress from the Graduate Trainee Consultant level within the first 6-8 months. In order to work in recruitment, you should ideally be:
- Someone who has previous sales experience
- Is highly money motivated.
- Is a competitive person.
- What makes a good Graduate Trainee Consultant?
- We are looking for Graduates who have a minimum of a 2:2.
- Have some form of sales experience (no experience in recruitment is needed)
- Are looking for a sporty, competitive environment to work in.
- You will be a money motivated individual who is not happy with just doing the bare minimum to get by and wants to maximise their earning potential as quickly as possible.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!