Salary: Base: £22,000 OTE: £35,000+
Contact: Chris Moreau
You’re a smart young student about to graduate and aren’t sure what the next step is.
You’re looking to start ahead of your friends and want to dictate your own earnings.
If these apply to you, this Graduate Consultant Scheme could be for you!
RULE Recruitment are seeking 2019 graduates to join our market leading recruitment client in London on a fast-track management graduate scheme. Established In 2001, they recruitment for the top 5% of firms in Marketing and creative industries from their headquarters in trendy Shoreditch!
The responsibilities of your role as a recruitment consultant:
In short, you’ll be managing your own business within a business, In long however this is what it entails:
• Identify new business opportunities
• Develop new business partnerships
• Manage existing accounts
• Lead client meetings and record client requirements
• Candidate sourcing and match-making
• Meet targets and climb Leaderboards
• Become a function manager with the first two years.
What can you expect to earn as a recruitment consultant?
Our client has an Uncapped commission structure with realistic earning potential of £35,000 + in your first year.
• First Year ~ Base: £22,000 OTE: £35,000+
• Second Year ~ OTE: £50,000+
• Third Year ~ OTE: £70,000+
In other words, no one stands between you and the big bucks: You are fully responsible for how much you’ll earn and how fast you’ll grow
The basics you’ll need to become a great graduate consultant:
• On track to achieve a 2:1 or higher from a top UK university or an equivalent
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• You need leadership qualities as you’ll be expected to rapidly sore through the ranks
• Ideally, you are ambitious, entrepreneurial and have some fighting spirit in you!
If you still aren’t convinced here are some of the benefits our client offers:
• Industry leading training and 1 to 1 mentoring
• Amazing company culture
• Weekly, monthly and yearly incentives (Holidays to the Caribbean, white-water rafting, paintball, lunch clubs and more!)