Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Tawnie Morrison
If you’re looking to secure your postgraduate role as a graduate recruitment consultant early, you’re in luck – our client is currently recruiting for their 2019 Graduate Scheme.
They are a global recruitment business with a fantastic client base but most importantly, they have a fantastic culture with autonomy and flexibility in how you work.
With offices in London, New York & San Francisco – any graduate recruitment consultants that join their UK office are eligible to apply for relocation after gaining two years of recruitment experience.
The Role – Graduate Scheme – Recruitment
Recruitment is essentially a sales role, but it’s a sales role with a high degree of sophistication, complexity and satisfaction. Recruitment is split into two parts – Client’s and Candidates
Client’s pay recruitment agencies a significant amount of money to find them the talent they can’t source themselves.
Sourcing candidates is one of the main parts of the role – once you’ve landed the client you need to find them the best candidate as soon as you can. This is often done through headhunting, advertising, networking and referrals. You will carefully work with your candidates to understand what they are looking for, match their skills and requirements to the client’s needs before working with them to get through the interview process and getting them the offer!
The Benefits – Graduate Scheme – Recruitment
- Up to 25k basic + uncapped commission
- Year 1 OTE of £40k, Year 2 £50k, Year 3 70k+
- Top consultants have hit £100k in 2 years!
- Holidays abroad to Vegas, New York and Ibiza
- Michelin-starred meals
- Tickets to events including the Monaco Grand Prix
- Brand new modern offices – unlimited perks, office socials and Friday beers
- Starter bonuses in your first 6 months
- Award-winning training programme and even more!
The ideal graduate recruitment consultant:
- The best people in recruitment have real drive, ambition, resilience and motivation.
- Be a hugely motivated individual with a natural flair for sales and a good understanding of the business world.
- Have graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered OR minimum of 6 months sales experience with a proven track record
- Willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
- Have great interpersonal skills and enjoy building long term relationships
- Right to work in the UK
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply now for immediate consideration.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!