Salary: £20K basic OTE (Year 1 = £35,000+)
Contact: Tawnie Morrison
Graduate Scheme – Legal Recruitment
We are working with an extremely successful nationwide company that is the best in the market, has continuous growth plans and is fully established within the marketplace. This company has been running for nearly 20 years and has grown to nearly 500 employees and is showing no signs of slowing down. They are having constantly hiring new consultants to keep up with the amount of business they have acquired over the years.
So are you stuck in a role that is offering you no progressions, no development and no opportunity to make money? APPLY NOW!
The ideal candidate will have:
– 2:1 University degree or higher
– 6 months’ work experience in either an office or sales based role
– A driven, self-motivated attitude
– Positive personality
– Successful experience working individually and in a team
– Excellent written and communication skills
Your day-to-day tasks in the role:
– Cold calling potential clients
– Attending client meetings, winning new business on board
– Writing job adverts, posting them online
– Screening CV’s and calling potential candidates
– Setting up interviews and prepping your candidates
– Selling the benefits of the company/candidate to each other
– Closing the deal and earning your commission
The benefits include:
– Uncapped commission (up to 35% of the fee)
– Individual and team targets
– Quarterly holiday incentives
– £20,000 basic OTE (Year 1 = £35,000+)
– Charity days
– 22 days holiday (plus duvet days to be won!)
– Private healthcare once you reach a senior level within the company
If you feel like this job appeals to you and you’re willing to put in the long hours and throw yourself into your career, apply now! They are looking to make 3 new hires before the end of the year, so the positions will be filled quickly, please do not hesitate to send over your CV.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!