Salary: £20K Base, £32K OTE 1st Year
Contact: Michael McConnell
Graduate Sales Executive Position
Location: Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes/Bedford)
Perfect entry-level position for someone looking to break into Financial Sales/Trading!
- Are you a recent Graduate or someone with 1 years Commercial/Sales experience?
- Do you have an interest in the Financial markets or Trading?
- Someone who wants to earn a lot of money in an ever-growing market which is full of potential?
Said ‘yes’ to all or the majority of the above? Then you could be the ideal candidate for the following role – read on!
The company in question are a software trading platform that educate people on how to trade and make predictions on what Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities are looking best to invest in as the market shifts.
Set up back in 2003, using a combination of Financial markets and Technology knowledge (a combined experience of 90 years), the business has grown to a core team of 20 in their Buckinghamshire office. However, they need some new, enthusiastic sales people to help grow the team and become the next top performers and to challenge the ‘old guard’ – could that be you? Only one way to find out!
Starting in the role of Telesales Executive, following training on the company, industry and product software, you will carry out the following duties:
- Support senior sales staff with the aim of selling trading courses
- Carry out client research for sales and marketing purposes
- Keep up to date with any changes to products offered by Trendsignal
- Contact prospective clients
- Booking prospective clients into upcoming Webinars (online presentations)
- Provide information to prospective clients
- Follow up on information provided
- Close sales to current/prospective clients
- Hit targets/KPI’s approved by the Directors
- Degree – 2:2 minimum (this could be superseded by relevant experience)
- Commercial/Sales experience would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to learn and think on your feet
- Good telephone manner and presentation skills
- Keen to develop and gain further commercial education
- Familiarity with investment businesses – beneficial, not essential
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!