Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
As a Sales Executive, your targets are based on securing new business with companies across the UK. As you become established in the role you’ll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on improving those existing relationships you’ve built, selling more products into current clients. It’s like running your own business, you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop your own career.
Average earning potential as a Sales Executive (realistic OTE’s):
- First Year – £30,000 – £35,000
- Second Year – £40,000 – £50,000
- Third Year – £60,000 (and upwards)
What will you be doing in the role as Sales Executive?
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing
- Achieving KPI’s and revenue targets
- Account management: regular customer/client contact
What’s on offer for you?
- Uncapped earning potential (Expected £30K+ first year)
- Create your own business and manage accounts
- Clear progression plan, support as you work your way to the top
- Training programmes to suit graduates/trainees to develop
- Continuous management training to help throughout
RULE is working with a number of sales companies currently hiring graduates across the London area. We have a variety of different industries and roles which we can introduce to graduates, including but not limited to:
- Tech and Software sales (SaaS)
- FMCG sector
- Event & Meeting space
- Financial sector sales
- Public & charity sector
What is needed from you?
- Graduates interested in a career in sales
- Clear and articulate communicator (good telephone manner)
- Rapport building skills with potential new clients as well as current
- Entrepreneurial ability to build your client base
- Previous sales or customer-facing experience would be advantageous (not essential)
It’s not going to be really easy but if you have the drive, determination and resilience to want to succeed and earn more in your first 3 years than any other graduate profession then sales is definitely for you!
Get in touch with RULE today by submitting your CV!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!