Salary: £28-32k + annual bonuses
We’re currently offering the opportunity to join a world-leading executive search firm at Research Associate level, following a carefully structured training programme tailored to you, with a view to progressing to Associate Director within 6 years.
You will take on responsibility from day one, assisting in market mapping and research and attending client meetings with top tier firms such as KPMG and Deloitte.
Graduate Research Associate Salary
First Year: £35,000
Third Year: £75,000
Fifth Year: £250,000
The Role of a Graduate Research Associate
Responsibilities include working closely with an experienced team on search assignments across the world. You will research the market, become an expert in your field and carefully liaise with clients in order to shortlist and successfully place C-Level professionals in world leading firms. You will build your own client base in order to become one of the leading headhunting professionals in your industry.
- Award-Winning Graduate Scheme (Individually tailored training)
- Luxury holidays to places like Monaco & St Tropez are all part of the package along with group social events such as skiing trip’s, days at the races & Michelin Star Lunch Clubs.
- Private Health Care & competitive Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + your birthday day off
- Company Mobile & Laptop
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Research Associate
- Minimum of a 2.1 from a top 20 university
- Drive and ambition to build a lasting and successful career
- European language skills are a real bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and able to efficiently interpret data
- Ambitious with a competitive edge – have you played sport to a high level?
- Commercial experience preferred
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!