Salary: £23k base OTE £45k 1st year
Contact: Conor Walker
Graduate Recruitment – Research Associate
City of London, £21,000 – £23,000, Full Time – Permanent
Is Recruitment for you? Are you ambitious? Do you work hard and truly want to make something of yourself? And most importantly – Are you a fun likeable person? If the answer is yes to all of the above then maybe we can help you.
Specializing in a variety of sectors from science to technology and construction our clients are looking expand quickly. With their headquarters located in the center of London, being just moments away from the world-famous Savoy Hotel and boasting other bases throughout the UK and America it is no surprise our clients are so popular amongst graduate candidates.
Our internationally recognized clients are also award winners, being listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for amongst numerous other accolades. The company prides itself on being organically grown and invests vast amounts of money into training and management meaning you can truly fulfill your potential. Still interested?
On top of being an internationally recognized award-winning company it also boasts and impressive package with a range of benefits that it can offer graduates like yourself. With a starting salary of around £23,000 and an OTE expectations of £35,000 – £40,000, a free gym membership for all employees, free bar on Thursday and Friday nights, frequent nights out and an annual luxury boat trip it really is a word hard play hard atmosphere!
What will your day to day roles include as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Lead Generation
- E-Mail and Telecommunication Sales
- Development of Business Pipeline
- Candidate Growth and Management
What do you require to thrive in this role as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Ability to go above and beyond to meet targets
- Confident in person and over the phone
- Resilient (The ability to keep on going when things are tough)
- You must be a people person! Form relationships with people quickly and efficiently
- Experience in Sales in helpful but not essential
What are the perks of the role of being a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Great starting salary with uncapped commission structure
- Social Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Holiday incentive trips (Las Vegas, Miami, Skiing, Ibiza)
- Unrivalled, award winning training to maximize your full potential
- Ability to grow and eventually manage your own team in the UK or abroad
If this role sounds like it could be suited, then why don’t click Apply below and get the ball rolling to your new career! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here at RULE we help graduate’s like yourself realise their full potential. We will help you through every step of the process to make sure you are prepared for everything that is going to come at you!
To read ‘If Recruiters ruled the World’, click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/recruiters-ruled-world-blog/