Salary: 24K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Are you looking for a fast-paced, financially rewarding career? Are you competitive by nature and willing to work hard to achieve exceptional results? If so, you could be what we’re looking for!
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy – The Need to Knows:
- It’s a sales-based role – you sell a candidate to a client and visa versa
- You can make a lot of money in your first year – Graduates typically earn between £35-45K in Year One!
- Effort equals results – if you put in the graft you’ll make amazing commission, get on holiday incentives (Ibiza, Marbella – all expenses paid) and climb the ranks really quickly (managing teams in 2-3 years)
- Sociable environment – people in recruitment like to work hard play hard, Friday drinks with the team are standard (all paid for by the company, of course!)
- You don’t need to have sales experience – it’s a bonus but not a necessity. You can go in fresh out of university and learn on the job with the unrivalled training programmes in place.
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy – The Statistics
- Recruitment Consultancy is the second-fastest-growing industry in the UK
- The recruitment industry is worth a staggering £35.7 billion (this figure is on the up)
- A large percentage of the industry is recent graduates
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy – The Benefits
- Attractive basic salary £24K, £35-45KOTE
- Uncapped commission – the harder you work the more you make
- Fast-paced environment
- 3 Holiday targets per year
- Ski Holiday target
- Amazing central London offices
Interested in this role? Apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!