Salary: 22-25K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Are you a driven, money-motivated individual wondering how to fly through the company ranks and earn over £100,000 in your third year? Are you looking for a position where hard work is rewarded by huge bonuses and your first promotion in 6 months? Are you looking for a work hard play hard culture with weekly work nights out, holiday incentives and quarterly prizes? If you are a highly sociable and money motivated individual, the opportunity to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in an industry-leading firm is not to be missed.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary:
- Year 1 – £22K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 – £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 – £60K base, £100K+ OTE
Company Benefits as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure – uncapped earning potential!
- All expenses paid 5-star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching targets
- Quarterly prizes (Rolexes, spa days, vouchers for exclusive bars and restaurants)
- Company sports teams
- Gym membership
- Pool tables & office bar
- Monthly lunch clubs at London’s top restaurants
What does a position as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant offer?
- Invaluable sales experience within a highly respected industry
- Development of business acumen through regular client meetings
- Uncapped earning potential starting straight away
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere – a real work hard, play hard role!
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is primarily a sales role in which you’ll be placing top professionals into a wide variety of cutting-edge positions with exceptional potential for earning uncapped commission.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Searching job databases and sourcing candidates
- Attracting candidates to the role and managing applications
- Preparing candidates for interview and guiding them through the hiring process
- Scanning CVs and calling potential candidates
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Ambitious, money motivated and confident
- A good degree from a top university
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Strong thirst to become a leading expert in your market
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked part-time from a young age
- Corporate experience preferred though not necessary
If you are thinking what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash-rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry-level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection