Salary: 22-27K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Start earning commission instantly as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant!
Are you a driven, money-motivated individual wondering how to fly through a company’s ranks?
Are you looking for a position where hard work is rewarded in commission and bonuses along with your first promotion in 6 months?
If you are a sociable and money motivated individual, the opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant in an industry-leading firm is not to be missed!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary
- First Year – £22K-£27k base, £40K OTE
- Second Year – £35K base, £60K OTE
- Third Year – £60K base, £100K+ OTE
The list goes on…
Company Benefits as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure – uncapped earning potential!
- All expenses paid 5 star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching targets
- Quarterly prizes (Rolexes, spa days, vouchers for exclusive bars and restaurants)
- Company sports teams
- Gym membership
- Pool tables & office bar
- Monthly lunch clubs at London’s top restaurants and even more!
What does a position as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant offer?
- Invaluable sales experience within a highly respected industry
- Development of business acumen through regular client meetings
- Uncapped earning potential starting straight away
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere – a real work hard play hard role!
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is primarily a sales role in which you’ll be placing top professionals into a wide variety of cutting edge positions
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Searching job databases and sourcing candidates
- Attracting candidates to the role and managing applications
- Preparing candidates for interview and guiding them through the hiring process
- Scanning CVs and calling potential candidates
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Ambitious, money motivated and confident
- Good degree from a top university
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Strong thirst to become a leading expert in your market
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked part time from a young age
- Corporate experience preferred though not necessary
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!