Salary: £23k + uncapped comm. Realistic earnings £40k OTE
Contact: Jamie Collins
Are you a graduate who knows they want to work in a young, energetic environment and make a name for themselves but just not sure what job/career is right for you? Recruitment Consultancy could be for you… Realistic earnings of up to £60k after just TWO years as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant!
Our client is a leading specialist in the Human Resources and IT sectors of recruitment, providing a great opportunity to work with some of the highest earners. Being in the heart of London, as well as having offices in Munich, they offer the opportunity to work with some of the largest clients globally such as BBC, Jaguar and Land Rover.
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Recruitment Consultant will typically do the following things:
- Strengthen client relations (Lunches, Social Occasions)
- Win new business through cold calling
- Attract, prepare and interview candidates
- Chase feedback to improve your knowledge of what makes a good candidate
- Close deals and celebrate commission!
Incentives as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- £23k basic salary (with uncapped commission)
- Office bar – help you celebrate your success
- Free Gym memberships
- Monthly lunch clubs at the top restaurants
- Annual holiday incentives – Cape Town etc.
- Table Tennis and FIFA in the offices and even more!
Candidate Requirements to be a success Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- 2:1 University Graduate and/or Sales Experience (B2B, Estate Agency, Door to Door etc.)
- Competitive (having played sport to a high level)
- Confident (public debates or speaking)
- Resilience (Worked in commercial environments)
- Motivated (ran a marathon or climbed a mountain!)
If you tick all these boxes, become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview.
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!