Salary: 22-24K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Victoria Robinson
Finished University and worried about leaving your social life behind? Well, you don’t have to… Welcome to the world of Recruitment. This is an industry where you really do work hard, play hard.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a company with excellent values, culture and of course commission structure. Based in the heart of London you are surrounded by lively bars and restaurants (socials and after work drinks are always great!)
Specialising in Technology, you will be working with companies such as ASOS, Deliveroo and Monzo. You will become an expert in your field as you are given one to one training from day one, both internal and external.
You as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will:
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Search job databases and source candidates
- Attract candidates to roles by writing exciting job adverts
- Prepare and screen candidates
- Pitch clients for New Business
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant should possess most of the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
- Highly sociable
What will the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant offer you?
- Invaluable sales experience
- Development of business acumen through regular client meetings
- A vibrant fun atmosphere (Office Bar)
- Team Lunches and Fine Diners Lunches
- Impressive incentives
- EXCELLENT commission structure (the more money you make, the more you receive)
- Impressive training both internal and external