Salary: 18-20K basic + commission
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Founded in 2008, our client is a multi-award-winning global company operating across four diverse markets in the Recruitment sector. So, whatever your interests are you’re sure to find a market that appeals to you. The client works across Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
And as well as being multi-award winning, they are the fastest growing specialist recruitment firm in the U.K.
Benefits of working as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Our client nurtures its employees – 100% of their employees started with no prior recruitment experience but if you’re willing to graft you will reap the rewards.
Just a few things you can expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with our client:
- 3 Annual Holiday Targets
- Monthly Lunch Days
- Uncapped Commission
- Open Office Bar on Thursdays and Fridays – They like to work hard and play hard!
- Gym Membership
- International Opportunities
- Company Away Days
- Annual Summer Party
What to expect:
- Extensive training and development that’ll enable you to become an expert recruiter
- As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will develop and manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Progression happens quickly with our client – the fastest ever turnaround from graduate recruitment consultant to full consultant is 3months – and once you get to full consultant you can expect an attractive increase in your commission structure
Salary of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Basic – £18k for graduate recruitment consultants plus an uncapped commission structure
Plus there is a clear path to progression and promotion if you grind hard.
Who you are:
You’re sporty, have a healthy appetite for competition – the battle for top biller is high on your list of priorities for the month. And most importantly you are money motivated.
If that sounds like you, apply below!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!