Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Louis Farquharson
Are you driven, money-motivated and looking for a job where there are no limits to your potential earnings? Our client has an amazing opportunity for an ambitious graduate where you can earn up to £40,000 in your first 12 months as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
This opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant is perfect for a hardworking, competitive individual. If you want to work with the UK’s leading technology recruitment firm, look no further and apply through RULE today.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary:
- First Year: £35k-£40k OTE
- Second Year: £45-£60k OTE
- Third Year: £60k-£100k+ OTE
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you have instant access to our client’s generous employee package. Company benefits include:
- Unrivalled commission structure on top of a competitive basic salary
- Fast track promotion to Senior Consultant (focus on internal promotions)
- All expenses paid trips, previous trips include; Las Vegas, Ibiza, New York #
- Incentives for top billers; company car, Rolex, spa day, exclusive bars and restaurants
- Company sports teams
- Free gym membership
- Trendy offices with pool and table tennis tables, and fully stocked fridge
What will you be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
Primarily you will be placing candidates (graduates to partners) into exclusive positions with a focus on the technology industry. Every day is different as a Recruitment Consultant, main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for new roles
- Reviewing CVs and interviewing candidates
- Preparing candidates for roles
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
What makes the ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
The ideal candidate will meet all if not most of the following attributes:
- Minimum 2:1 grad from a top University
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Competitive edge (ideally played sport to a high level)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Sociable and able to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated leadership
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!