Salary: £25- £30K Basic
Contact: Trilly Martin
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 – £30,000 basic salary = £40,000 OTE YR1
Our client, one of the world’s leading and privately-owned Executive Search Consulting firms, is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their private equity side of the business.
The firm deals with clients ranging from multi-national to emerging companies to non-profit organisations.
- Support the growth of the business
- Continuing to create and maintain rapport with both candidates and clients
- Expanding the knowledge pool of potential future candidates and clients and managing accounts accordingly
- Additionally, you will also offer research support and effectively deliver key assignments to agreed timescales
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and a genuine interest for Finance, Asset Management and Private Equity
- Contingent finance recruiters who want to move into Executive Search will also be considered
- degree-educated from a top university, highly articulate with outstanding communications and organisation skills.
The successful candidate:
- An Associate in the Finance Sector will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a Practice regarded as one of two market leaders in the UK
- Have full exposure to the most senior business leaders in the UK.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of sectors and scales of business from global Financial Services institutions, Private Equity and Asset Management.
- You will be offered tailored mentoring and strong guidance in developing knowledge around the Industry, consequently shaping a clear path to fast career progression.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast-paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market leading Recruitment Company. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!