Salary: £20-£23K + Uncapped commission
Contact: Harry Coward
Graduate Recruitment Role
What is Graduate Recruitment?
Recruitment is a high earning, quick progression role. It is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to earn as much as possible, as quickly as possible. Many people will progress from the Graduate Trainee Recruiter level within the first 6-8 months. In order to work in recruitment, you should ideally be:
- Educated to a Graduate level with a minimum of a 2:2.
- Sales experience (no experience in recruitment is needed)
- Sporty and happy working in a competitive environment
- You will be a money motivated individual who is not happy with just doing the bare minimum to get by and wants to maximise their earning potential as quickly as possible.
- Having a resilient character is a must for working in recruitment, as many recruiters will face set-backs they need to ensure that the Graduate Trainee consultant will not be downhearted by that setback and is happy to push them self to jump over that barrier.
The Graduate Recruitment Role
As a Graduate Trainee Recruiter, you will be responsible for assisting recruiters in their day to day role by resourcing candidates and passing them across to recruiters. After the first 6 months of resourcing, you will then progress onto a recruiting position. Both roles offer a high reward for high output, which allows candidates to get out what they’ve put in by maximising their earning potential and moving up the ladder quickly on a day by day basis.
Our client Is a recent start-up which likes to set itself apart from other tech recruitment firms by building a lot of their relationships via networking rather than by phone bashing candidates and clients. In doing this they make sure they stand out as they are not a company who solely rely on their phones rather, they go and have a face-to-face chat.
The billing amount per candidate sourced starts from £11,000 per deal!
Base Salary of between £20,000-£23,000 this is supplemented with OTE commission of an extra £20-25,000. Meaning that the successful candidate will earn an OTE of £40-45,000
Who are they looking for?
Our client is looking for:
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:2
- A sporty personality with a need to win!
- A team player looking to build their career within an up and coming start-up
- Someone with an interest in technology and likes to learn about how the market is changing
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!