Salary: 25K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
As a Graduate Recruiting Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting recruiters in their day to day role by resourcing candidates and passing them across to recruiters. After the first 6 months of resourcing, you will then progress onto a recruiting position. Both roles offer a high reward for high output, which allows candidates to get out what they’ve put in by maximising their earning potential and moving up the ladder quickly on a day by day basis.
Salary – £25,000 base salary in your first year which will increase to £30,000 after your first promotion.
Working in recruitment is a high earning, quick progression role. It is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to earn as much as possible, as quickly as possible. Many people will progress from the Resourcer level within the first 6-8 months. In order to work in recruitment, you should ideally be:
- Someone who has previous sales experience
- Is highly money motivated.
- Is a competitive person.
- Be a resilient person. Working in recruitment, you can face setbacks which can be frustrating. Resourcer’s need to be able to shake off setbacks and learn from them to be able to push through to gain the result still.
Our client is an established recruitment firm based in the heart of Mayfair. It is a relatively small business but looking to expand its recruiter base with the right candidates.
They have loads of benefits for their staff:
- Equity in the business once probation is passed
- Healthcare with vitality options.
- 25 days holiday which will increase to 30 after two years’ experience
- Your birthday off if it falls on a weekday
- Pension scheme where our client will match the recruiter’s contributions
- Free breakfast and fruit and snacks throughout the day
- Team lunches on a Friday
- Annual trips abroad – previous trips have been to Verbier, New York, Barcelona, Ibiza and Paris
- A luxury watch after 7.5 years of service
- 10 extra days holiday after 10 years’ service
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!