Salary: £24-£28K base, £40K OTE
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
The chance for a graduate with 1-2 years commercial experience to join an established business in the process of developing and expanding their scope has recently become available… The successful candidate will be joining a growing team with the opportunity to diversify and set up their own division within the organisation. Sound interesting? Read below!
Located in the stunning area of Mayfair, established in 2012 and 13 people strong at the moment, the client is planning on doubling in size over the next 12months. The team recruits into a broad variety of sectors such as; property, FMCG, commerce & retail. The business model is based on collaboration and providing recruiters the tools to succeed. The directors pass roles onto consultants so you’re not walking into a completely cold desk!
Culture – Graduate Financial Recruitment Consultant Role:
The culture is mature and autonomous, the directors provide you with the training (in house and mentorship) to succeed and then allow you to make your own success. The environment is not heavily KPI focused. Whilst the environment is mature, they also have a fun side!
Incentives as a Graduate Financial Recruitment Consultant:
- Annual Ibiza trip
- Quarterly Events – ascot, rugby, etc
- 25 Holidays Days per annum
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Early finish Fridays
- Attractive commission structure
The suitable candidate will need:
- 1-2 years commercial experience (preferably in the financial sector but open to other commercial experience)
- University degree from a top university (2:1 or above)
- Ability to work autonomously and drive to succeed
The Package – Graduate Financial Recruitment Consultant:
- £24-£28K base, £40K OTE
- Clear path to progression – hit targets and immediately get pay rise
- Transparent commission structure, £0-£5K = 5%, £5-£15K =10%, £15-£25K =15%, £25-35K =20% + quarterly and annual bonus given if above targets
- Chance to be part of a specialist, professional, growing team – with the opportunity to move very quickly up the ranks.
- Warm desk
- Perm and contract opportunities
- Deal value ranges from £25-£40K for non-qualified placements & £48-£120K for qualified placements
- Existing client base, some retained work, highly regarded in the financial recruitment sector.
- Works with clients such as Barclays, HSBC, etc
Interested in the role? Apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!