Salary: 23-25K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to work as a Graduate Finance Recruitment Consultant for a central London specialist Finance Recruitment firm.
You will be delivering permanent and interim briefs across three sectors: Industry & Commerce, Finance Services and Not-for-Profit. Unlike most Finance Recruitment firms, they truly put people and personality at the heart of their business. Their candidates undertake personality tests to ensure that they will ‘fit’ into the client organisation, bringing an extra level to their consultative approach to the Finance Recruitment world.
How is it different?
- Truly people-focused: personality test for candidates, focus on thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
- Work in the heart of London in a historically significant, stylish and modern building.
- Meet every candidate and client you work with.
- Specific desk vacancy means becoming client-focused and billing from an early stage.
- A mix of warm/existing relationships on offer as well as building your own.
- Key role in building a portfolio of networking seminars and events, supporting social media strategy.
Interested? Are you…
- Sociable and people-focused, someone that truly wants to get to know your candidates.
- A team player, no lone wolves, must be able to contribute and reach a common goal
- Hard-working, willing and able to stay later than your average 9 am – 5 pm
- Smart, intelligent, able to push forward without cutting corners
- Sales / Communication skills to persuade and pitch
- Relationship focused and able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike
- Positive, quick on your feet – need to be able to keep up with an MD with a very dry sense of humour!
Graduate Finance Recruitment Consultant – The Perfect Candidate Requirements
- 2:1 or above from a top 50 university
- A charismatic, friendly character
- A resilient, will-to-win nature
- Customer service/sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
Graduate Finance Recruitment Consultant – The Company Benefits
- A well-established business with many existing clients
- Industry-leading training and development
- Fast Track 100 Company
- Supportive, friendly company culture
- £23-25k basic salary initially, promotion to £30k after YR 1
- 5* all-expenses paid holidays to top destinations such as Las Vegas, Barbados & South of France and even more!
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate Finance Recruitment career in central London.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!