Salary: £22,500 + Car Allowance
Contact: Callum Baines
A Trainee Graduate Field Sales Consultant position. Responsible for the promotion and sales of our client’s Education Software products to the local authorities and schools within a territory of Scotland. This role also involves the training and customer success of end-users to ensure that their customers get the best from every one of the products they use.
As a Graduate Field Sales Consultant, you’ll be involved in both strategic planning for your own territory with regular customer interaction and visits, identifying opportunities and selling products. A specific focus will be on delivering effective training to customers’ staff to use the products effectively.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Arranging your own customer sales appointments
- Arranging and delivering effective training across our product range
- Regular account review meetings with local authorities in your territory
- Liaison with key partners
- Accurate recording and reporting of sales activity
Graduate Field Sales Consultant package:
- £22,500 basic salary per annum.
- £3,600 car allowance (£300 per month)
- Ability to work from home regularly
- Bonus Scheme pays £7,500 per annum (dependent on target)
- Laptop and Phone provided, Expenses and Travel paid (including any overnights)
- To offer a range of company products & services to the Scottish educational sector, specifically individual schools & local authorities, through a consultative approach.
- Provide training to groups of schools on specific company products & services.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contacts to achieve agreed business aims & targets.
- Manage personal time and productivity.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer activities.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company departments as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Graduate/Degree level education
- Full UK driving licence with preferred maximum of 3 penalty points
- Good presentation skills
- High levels of written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and have a clear focus on business growth
- Positive in outlook with a willingness to support and aid colleagues and customers
- Passionate in offering the best quality of service possible to our customers
- Credible with a professional demeanour, comfortable in dealing with people at all levels
- A team player with strong and empathetic communication skills; having the ability to see things from all people’s points of view – both within the company team and when working with external parties.
- Well-presented, business-like and keen to gain new experiences, responsibilities and accountabilities as the company continues its growth.
- Tenacious and proactive, articulate and numerate and able to work both as part of a team and under his or her own initiative.
There will be a need for occasional nights away from home, both when visiting offices but also on occasions when visiting clients or providing training at locations which make commuting difficult so applicants should be prepared for this. Costs will, of course, be reimbursed.
The ideal candidate for this role:
Beyond the above, the successful applicant will also be a strong fit within the company, having the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch with Callum at RULE today!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!